QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Our botanical and bird prints each come in three sizes: 5x7, 8x10, and 11x14. Our fish prints also come in 3 sizes, but slightly different: 6x9, 9x12, and 12x16.
These prints are all available plain, matted, and framed with or without mats, with the exception that 5x7 and 6x9 are not available framed without mats.
About Frame Sizes
Frames are designated and referred to by the size of their opening, NOT by their outside dimensions. This is the industry convention and makes standardizing frames easier. An 8x10 frame is an 8x10 frame is an 8x10 frame, regardless of whether the frame molding is half an inch wide or 3" wide. Any frame described as an 8x10 has an opening sized to fit an 8x10 print or photo perfectly.
|Print Size||Matted Size||No Mat/Frame*||Mat/Frame*|
*Add 2" to each number to calculate outside frame dimensions for our frames. If using your own frame, add 2x its molding width to each number.
How much Wall Space?
To know the true amount of wall space a framed print will occupy, you must add the width of the frame molding on all sides to the standard designated size of the frame. The molding width of all the frames we sell is approximately 1". Therefore, you must add 2" (1" left and right, 1" top and bottom) to each dimension to get the finished size: 8x10 is really 10x12, 11x14 is really 13x16, 16x20 is really 18x22, etc.
Standard Sizes: 5x7, 8x10, 11x14 print sizes. Order just the prints and have them matted and/or framed.
- Restoration Process: In getting a quality image, we repair blemishes, and enliven faded colors on scanned images. Having a coordinated look to a set of prints is also important. As part of the restoration process, we additionally remove the background coloring and redo the captions in consistent fonts and point sizes.
- Quality Printing Process: We print all images on the same paper for a consistent background color and texture. Many low-quality prints on the market are not printed with fade and water-resistant inks and are printed on low quality paper. They can quickly fade, smudge, and lose color accuracy. Ours do not.
- Exceptional Service: Our service is exceptional. We’re happy to help customers choose coordinating and complimentary prints, and to discuss custom needs.
- Learn the tips & tricks to hang pictures like a pro.
- 3 design rules when hanging art above your couch
- IKEA Ideas: How to hang pictures for a foolproof finish
When I originally ordered, my package was never delivered. I received an email requesting a review of the business/product I “received 19 days ago” with the additional message “Negative ratings and reviews punish us forever for things that we either can't control or maybe could easily fix if given the chance.” I called the support line multiple times with no answer. I left voicemails requesting a call back with my contact information. I left an email. No response. I called the following day and left yet another message saying I would be reporting them for fraud if I did not receive some kind of response. A day or two later, I finally got a callback from an annoyed and rude toned woman asking if maybe I had just missed it on my very flat and very empty porch. As I told her, I did in fact look in all the places it could’ve been, including not on the porch— A large poster tube is hard to miss. She eventually said she would resend the order and it should be there in about three days as the last one should have. She then asked “so are we good?”. Like really? Charting Nature gets two stars because the replacement *did* arrive and the product is not terrible. They loose three stars for the *rudeness* shown to me when the order did not arrive and they did not respond to my help requests for DAYS. If you like their products and don’t mind having to fight to have the product actually delivered, go ahead…. Order…
Beautiful and authentic artwork, thoughtfully arranged.
It is lovely.
Garden Birds Winter Poster Identification Chart 1
My family and little ones are very pleased with this pretty & informative bird chart. Apparently it deserved a prominent location where they can be watching for the birds on it as winter approaches. And a timely delivery - thank you!